Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and prototype intuitive and engaging content that includes but is not limited to digital ads, responsive email design, RWD, applications, platforms, and digital products with interactivity via no-code tools like Webflow.
- Ownership of the design process end-to-end, from discovery, through design, build, test, release, maintenance, measure, and optimization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to decipher UX problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
- Provide clear and organized support through the preparation and hand-off of assets to developers.
- Prepare files and assist in the organization and logging of assets within digital asset management system.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, and original graphic designs to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Stay well-informed of design trends and technologies, continuously looking for creative ideas, inspiration and resources to sharpen your craft.
- Regular in-office attendance is required.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- 5+ years of digital design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.).
- Expertise in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, InVision or equivalent design and prototyping applications.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and Adobe AfterEffects, especially experience with no-code tool Webflow.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates creativity, storytelling, problem-solving and technical mastery.
- Cutting-edge design aesthetic, utilizing color theory, typography, other visual elements to maintain brand-identity.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect design.
- Strong understanding of design standards and best practices with a curiosity around emerging technologies.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team and company succeed.
- Proactive, solution-oriented with the ability to prioritize workload and deliver on-time creative with strong project management, organization, and time management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in web design, or related field of study from a four-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media