Major Market Sales Executive
$75000 to $75000 Per Year
Major Market Sales Executive, Field
Fort Lauderdale - 2 Openings | Miami - 1 Opening
The Major Market Sales Executive, Field identifies potential clients through prospecting activities, consults with the potential clients to identify which products and services will solve their business challenges, and ultimately sells those solutions to new clients within assigned territories. He or she is responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales database management (CRM), and networking. The Major Market Sales Executive, Field is an expert in our sales process and product offering and is accountable for forecasting their sales on a monthly basis. He or she is a self-starter who is responsible for achieving assigned monthly and annual sales quotas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients in the higher employee band and more complex end of the midmarket space through prospecting and referrals, and while leveraging tools and technology.
- Consult with potential clients to determine the optimal solutions to solve business challenges and accommodate specific business needs.
- Call on potential clients in person and by phone to present products and services.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with assigned referral sources.
- Ownership of individual accurate monthly and quarterly forecast.
- Analyze current practices of potential clients and identify additional sales opportunities.
- Meet or exceed agreed-upon sales activity and sales targets.
- Assist in the conversion process for new clients, including submission of complete paperwork for new clients and the successful processing of the initial payroll.
- Work closely with Client Services staff to achieve client satisfaction.
- Record all sales activity and results in a timely manner, preferably daily.
- Work closely with Client Services and Implementation team to support effective new client implementation and transition.
- Complete regular reports as required, including CRM updates.
- On an as-needed basis, assist in the development of less experienced Sales Executives.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance.
- Maintain ethical business practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media