Associate Brand Manager
Associate Brand Manager - CPG - Pharma
- Assist in the development and execution of brand plans to support product launches, promotions, and campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social media, and traditional media.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify consumer insights, market trends, and competitive landscape to inform brand strategy and product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, sales, and creative teams, to ensure brand consistency and alignment with business objectives.
- Work closely with internal and external agencies and vendors to develop marketing materials, packaging, and other brand assets.
- Monitor and report on brand performance and KPIs, including sales, market share, and customer feedback.
- Manage project timelines and budgets to ensure timely and successful execution of brand initiatives.
- Assist with the development of the brand standards and design language and ensures consistency with brand positioning.
- Act as the brand ambassador for various brands and will assist with the preparation of the training and education of products.
- Will assist with the training of customer service on new products.
- Responsible for specific tradeshow coordination and implementation as required by the business unit
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- 2-3 years of experience in brand management or marketing, preferably in consumer packaged goods or pet products.
- Bachelors degree, MBA a plus
- Strong analytical skills with experience in market research and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess strong organizational, execution, and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media