As an audit senior, you will be on the front lines of delivering our exceptional service. You will be responsible for communicating crucial engagement information to executive members of the engagement team. In this role, you will assist in the planning, preparation and completion of risk based audits including preparation of financial statements, along with accounting services engagements. Through interaction with managers and shareholders, you will receive one-on-one coaching and development. Local travel is required and overnight travel can range from 10-20%, depending on client assignment.
- Lead financial statement audits, reviews and compilations in a variety of client industries
- Perform and document audit procedures over complex areas of accounting
- Supervise, train and mentor staff and interns on audit process
- Proactively interact with client’s key management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Research and analyze accounting and audit-related issues
- 2 to 5 years of current public accounting experience
- CPA License preferred
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media