JDEdwards business analyst
$60000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Purpose Summary – Responsible for design, implementation, testing, documentation, training, support and audit of business processes related to Purchasing, Inventory, Warehousing, Shipping, Sales, Real Estate and Manufacturing in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify, inventory and document all business processes within their area of expertise.
- Consult with and advise Users on business processes related to Purchasing, Inventory, Warehousing, Shipping, Sales, Real Estate and Manufacturing with respect to improvement of process quality, cycle time and elimination of waste.
- Designs, builds, deploys reports and documents application.
- Train users on business processes involving the use of information systems within their area of expertise.
- Supports other IS team members in their work with end users/customers.
- Provide day to day support of business processes and information systems including problem resolution within their area of expertise,
- Works with 3rd parties on projects for Applications they support to ensure proper interaction of business processes with both upstream and downstream requirements and processes.
- Assists users/Customers and applications development staff to understand business requirements and system capabilities in development of new systems or expansion of existing capabilities.
- As needed On call responsibilities during June and July and New Years.
- 3+ years’ experience in project or support work with JD Edwards E1
- Proficient with Reports Now, report and dashboards
- Microsoft Applications –Access, Excel, Project
- Practical experience in software implementations and existing system enhancements including JDE business analysis; requirements, use case, and specification documentation; report development; testing; and training
- Proven, demonstrated capability in gathering and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- Must be able to grasp concepts with minimal supervision in a fast-paced development environment.
- Must be able to manage changing priorities and plan effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media