Shift Supervisor Liberty NY
similar job titles: Production Supervisor, Production Superintendent, Production Manager
Location: near Liberty, NY
Shifts: Currently accepting 1st and 2nd shift applicants
Job Description: Responsible for all baking and packaging activities that are required to safely produce quality products with the most efficient use of labor and materials on a scheduled shift. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees.
Desired Leadership Traits:
- Charismatic; shows floor presence.
- Able to corral supervisors onto the same plan of action.
- Trainable; Teachable.
- Knowledgeable enough to identify the best action plan.
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Prefer Four-year college degree or a combination of education and experience.
- (4) Four – (6) Six years production supervision experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bakery or snack food manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Continuous Improvement background.
- Excellent communication, conflict management, decision-making, motivational and organizational skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a growing organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media