Our client is going through a major expansion in the upcoming year! They need to add 2 Controls Engineers/Technicians to their team! This division runs production 7 days a week. This position will be Monday - Friday, but some weekends may be needed.
- Provide design and construction of process controls on state of the art processing equipment.
- Reading and interpreting of drawings, working with servos, steppers and frequency drives, and communication protocols.
- Must have working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC's
- Bachelors in Engineering or related engineering discipline is preferred, but an Associates is required.
- 4 years of process controls in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a strong technical knowledge in the fundamentals of controls engineering and controls systems.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and use root cause analysis.
- Experience in integrating DCS/PLC outputs to enterprise manufacturing systems is a plus.
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- Health savings account
- Monthly profit sharing
- 401 K
- Paid vacation and holidays
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media