Business Development Manager (GEO Tech Engineer)
We are seeking a full- time salaried Business Development Manager to become a valuable member of our marketing team. This individual will be based in our Louisville, Kentucky office and be responsible for sales/marketing in the Kentucky, Southern Indiana, and Ohio markets.
A business development professional is preferred who can initiate new relationships and maintain existing relationships with clients to drive sales by understanding and selling the outstanding engineering and testing services that we consistently provide to our clients.
· Experience in selling professional services and in developing the new business pipeline coming into a company.
· Must initiate and interact with selling to architects, engineers, developers, owners, contractors, and attorneys.
· Must have the ability to analyze new business opportunities with potential, and then pursue the opportunities.
· Acquire knowledge of the outside market and competitors of the company
· Identify sales leads and present appropriate service offerings to customers
· Maintain a good relationship with clients and new contacts
· Networking skills: The ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts.
· Marketing skills: The manager should be able to present Patriot professional services to new clients
· Organizational skills: He/she must be able to arrange his/her schedules and activities for efficient delivery of assignments
· Planning skills: He/she must be able to plan and prioritize various activities and actions for the achievement of set goals
· People skills: The manager must be able to interact with clients and coworkers effectively and get them motivated to achieve company’s objectives
· Manage and participate in promotional activities, business development functions and trade shows.
· Preference given for individuals with engineering degrees with a P.E.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media