$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Production Supervisor – Night Shift X2 openings
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add two (2) Night Shift Production Supervisors to their facility located in Adell, WI. Our client is an industry-leader of dairy-based products. This schedule is a rotating 12 hour night shift with some weekend coverage.
Must Have Qualifications:
- High School education or higher
- Food or Beverage Manufacturing experience is required. Dairy experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of strong mechanical and operations leadership experience.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal direction.
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented leader.
- Coordinate activities within all process areas ensuring product meets all defined schedule and quality requirements.
- Work with Operators to organize and maximize inclusion of all raw materials to be utilized in production process.
- Implement and enforce safety and regulatory programs to ensure safe operation of the facility.
- Lead and supervise all production personnel in functional areas.
- Establish education and development programs for employees including SOP’s, quality specifications, safety and job expectations.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and timely completion of all shift reports.
- Responsible for nightly production reporting.
- Help develop the weekly and/or monthly production schedule.
- Coordinate and schedule equipment repairs with maintenance as necessary.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media