Swiss CNC MachinistPrincipal responsibilities
Set up, program, and operate machines.
- Sets up Swiss Screw machines using tooling as necessary to complete the operation of the work piece.
- Ensure that all traceability for the work is complete and legible according to ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 procedures as applicable to individual job.
- Ability to read blueprint as needed to interpret customer needs per specification
- Uses a wide variety of precision measuring equipment to layout and inspect work.
- Machine parts to drawing dimensions or perform functions in accordance with travelers.
- Machine to fine finishes and close tolerances.
- Determine when tools need sharpening or replacement.
- Verify completion and accuracy of parts to drawing dimensions.
- Assist other operators/machinists with machining or programming issues.
- Minimum 15 years Swiss Screw Machine experience.
- Must be able to program Swiss Screw Machines with G & M codes.
- Perform complex shop math calculations.
- Above average ability to problem solve
- Ability to follow and understand CNC programs
- Must be able to read, write and speak English at a 12th grade level
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Journey level machining capabilities
- Possess above average planning as well as follow-through capabilities
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media