Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
$85000 to $95000 Per Year
The Reporting Senior Financial Analyst is an essential, high profile position within the Corporate Controller’s Group. Primarily responsible for the preparation of Company-wide financial statements and SEC filings in a timely manner and for researching and analyzing financial data to complete the various Company-wide Reports. This position will review the work of others, and lead by example.
This position reports to the Corporate Vice President – Reporting and will also work directly with senior management of the Company, including the Senior Vice President – Reporting and the Corporate Controller.
Founded in 1991 the company has grown into a financial services company with more than $45 billion in assets. Through our multiple companies and divisions, we provide traditional community banking and commercial banking services, wealth management solutions, commercial and life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, and short-term accounts receivable financing and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing, and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented personal and business banking services to customers located in the greater Chicagoland area, northwest Indiana, and southern Wisconsin through more than 175 community bank locations.
- 3-5 plus years experience including SEC reporting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Some experience in the mortgage banking industry is preferred, but not required. Including financial analysis, forecasting, and financial reporting to enable the candidate to help inform strategic decision making
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize; ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a small team environment, building and maintain a network of contacts and coordinating with a large number of stakeholders
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media