Sr. Controls Engineer
Major and established international company has an opportunity commutable to the east of Atlanta for a Senior Controls Engineer at their high volume plant. For this role looking for a dynamic, strategic and forward thinking individual with a good work ethic as well as determination. Will function as a controls engineer. Will coordinate the manufacturing launch of new / revised products to include establishing goals, training team members and results evaluation. Product / process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency will be performed. Also will develop and document quality system for new programs (PFMEA, control plan, work instruction, process flow and inspection plans). Communicated here are some of the responsibilities that will be and some that could be associated with this position. The benefit package is very strong. There is some relocation assistance available with this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Robotic Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering related field
- Experience in automotive manufacturing industry is preferred
- Needed is at least 3 years of automation and control engineering experience
- Must have PLC programming experience with a preference for Mitsubishi, Omron, and Keyence
- Needed is vision system integration and programming experience with a preference for Keyence, Omron and Cognex
- Pneumatic systems experience is needed
- At least 5 years of engineering experience is required
- Must have root cause analysis (3A, 8D, Ishikawa, etc.)
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques desired
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Familiarity with current automotive standard and OSHA regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Some Access experience preferred
- Assembly process experience is a plus
- Must be able to work indefinitely in the USA without sponsorship
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media