Home Case Manager RN Full Time
Start your career in this opportunity rich environment. Our fantastic home health company is growing and looking for nurses to grow with us.
Health Home healthcare nurses provide one-on-one care for patients in their homes and may involve wound care, medication management, medication administration, hands-on care to patients, educating, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining accurate records and making physician recommendations..
This is a self scheduling opportunity with full-time benefits in which you may be providing:
- SOC Start of Care
- Follow Up
- Discharge / Re-certification
- Education wound cleaning
- Setting up the interdisciplinary team
- Utilization management
- Change in Medication
- Active (unrestricted) nursing license in the State of Oregon
- 1 year (professional) nursing experience in Home Health or 2 years of recent Medical Surgical in an acute care hospital
- Home Health Case Management experience a plus (hospital CM is not the same)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media