Senior Experience Designer
Senior Experience Designer
Who we are –
We are an experiential design firm-based in Nashville, Tennessee. We create experiences that move people, and you may have seen our work previously. Throughout our 30-year history we have created spaces for the Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Rams, Stanford, Tennessee Titans, North Carolina, UCLA, Penn State, TCU and many others. We are creative thinkers, problem solvers, and challenge seekers.
Our core values –
1) Clutch - We will come through in crucial situations. We respond confidently to adversity and challenges. We. Get. Stuff. Done.
2) Relationally Intelligent – We care about how others think, feel and act – and adjust our actions accordingly. We are empathetic.
3) Upbeat – We come to work through choice not necessity and act in a way that is appropriate to the environment. We will choose our attitude. We will be genuinely friendly and optimistic.
4) Selfless – We are humble, yet direct and accountable. We put the team and the customer first.
5) Creative Problem Solver – We find innovative yet effective ways to overcome difficult situations. We are resourceful and agile.
Our opportunity - The Senior Experience Designer role requires a blended set of skills to tackle high-concept spatial graphic and experience ideation, the experience to lead/manage the creation of production-ready art, and most importantly, the ability to lead a team to deliver on the creative direction/vision of a project. An ideal candidate will be a well-rounded artist with a great “design eye,” who exhibits an unwavering attitude to push above the norm of his/her field. The primary goal of the Experience Designer is to imagine and execute something out of nothing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities -
● Detail-oriented in the approach to solving problems using design thinking
● Inspired by the unknown; not afraid to take on new assignments that may be outside your comfort zone
● A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
● Ability to be proactive not reactive; advanced problem-solving skills; ability to “think on your feet”
● Ability to delegate tasks as needed
● Effective communication skills, internal (teams, leadership) and external (vendors, clients)
● Be enthusiastic and have a good attitude
● Embrace change
Working Environment/Physical Demands –
● Reaching, standing, walking, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing and repetitive motion.
● Primarily office-based work – exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, sits or stands
● Close visual acuity to perform activities at distances close to the eye
● Subject to activities that occur inside and outside, heat and noise
● When working in the office, not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
By nature, this job description cannot be exhaustive: additional responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements and working conditions may be associated with this job.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media