Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Supports manufacturing operations by providing equipment and industrial engineering, tooling, and maintenance services for multiple plants - 2.
* Accomplishes manufacturing engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves manufacturing engineering operational objectives by contributing manufacturing engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining manufacturing engineering system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets manufacturing engineering financial objectives by forecasting manufacturing engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Develops strategic manufacturing operations plan by evaluating marketing and product objectives; calculating equipment, process, and labor capacity and requirements; determining tooling and maintenance objectives and requirements; developing layouts; establishing priorities.
* Improves cost effectiveness by studying operations; designing and conducting improvement studies.
* Provides equipment and industrial engineering, tooling, and maintenance services. by planning, organizing, and evaluating operations.
* Maintains records by designing document filing systems; updating equipment, processes, tooling, and maintenance databases.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and codes.
* Provides manufacturing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing manufacturing engineering data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in trade shows and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes manufacturing engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Bachelor degree with 5-7 experience in a related field
Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
(5) Five or more years experience Supervising in a manufacturing environment,
prefer union experience.
Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
Experienced in tooling and equipment, blueprint reading and comprehension
Work-Flow Analysis, capital expenditure justifications, project management
Direct Labor utilization experience
Must be a team player having excellent communication, organization, negotiation and
interpersonal skills as well as analytical skills
Must be able to function in a fast pace and high demanding environment.
Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media