$120000 to $140000 Per Year
Our client has the world's largest soda ash mine and production facility. This site mines and processes trona ore to produce soda ash that is used in a variety of everyday products.
We are seeking a results oriented Electrical Engineer with a career in achieving major KPI goals. He/she will have strong electrical engineering skills and a hands-on approach to managing and executing processes.
Development of engineering deliverables for capital projects
Long-term site engineering plan for engineering standards
Coordinate long-term facility siting plans
Coordinate and won site engineering standards with CES and site Maintenance
- Compliance with process safety, ergonomics, OSHA, MSHA, ISO 9000, environmental agencies, applicable codes and regulatory agencies
- Strong field presence conducting audits for compliance, safety, and housekeeping standards
- Management of change (MOC) in coordination with the document control organization
Participate in the development of hazard assessments for project work
Prepare, supervise and/or review analysis, designs, and contract documents (plans, specifications, general conditions and contracts)
Review designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and requirements and related specifications
Participate in development of AFE's
- Understand and utilize SAP project system for ACD
Support ISO 9000 efforts
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering (accredited 4-year program)
Minimum of eight years of project and electrical and instrumentation engineering experience
- Nice to have - PE License
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media