Field Service Technician for Pharma Filling Machinery
Field Service Technician – Pharmaceutical liquid fillers
Work from Home, but Travel 70 - 80% in the southeast US.
Remote Job from North Carolina, South Carolina, or just about anywhere in the Southeast near an airport.
The Field Service Technician position supports our Pharma Machinery.
- Performs service and maintenance of our pharma equipment
- Travels to customer sites to install, maintain, inspect and repair our pharma filling equipment
- Installs, maintains, repairs both mechanical and electrical systems and components on our pharma machinery following blueprints, electrical codes, schematics, and manuals, both at customer sites and in-house
- Installs wiring and conduit and connects power supply to machine
- Assists with in-house assembly and related activities
- Follows instructions and duties as requested by supervisor
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Candidate must read & speak English fluently
The Top candidate attributes:
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Teamwork Orientation
4. Time Management Skills
5. Project Management
6. Organizational Skills
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year technical school in Electro-Mechanical Technology or 5 years previous experience maintaining Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment.
- SAP experience nice to have!
This is a full-time, hourly position. The expectation is that the employee is available when service is required and is also available for continued training. The employee needs to remain flexible to be available when the customer needs demand a technician for support.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media