Senior P & C Account Manager
Senior Property and Casualty Account Manager /Real Estate
Chicago area, IL
You will assist producer(s) by handling the marketing of new business and renewal submissions with a heavy emphasis on real estate.
- Responsible for handling all aspects of new and renewal business. Including; preparing applications, surveys and other documents for submission, selection of markets, negotiations with underwriters, preparation of proposals, processing of policies as well as reviewing issued policies for accuracy and endorsements.
- Act as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers to resolve any client service issues.
- Servicing the needs of client accounts by; inputting and updating policy details and maintaining new/renewal client files.
- Other duties include, inputting and updating policy details and maintaining new/renewal client files.
- IL P&C Producer License
- Heavy Real Estate Risk Experience.
- Contract and Lease Review Experience
- The ability to multi task and handle a large volume of items simultaneously
- Good organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Able to work in a team environment
- Eager to learn new tasks
Knowledge & Skills:
- 7 – 10+ years of P&C Account Management Insurance experience
- Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of the Epic agency management system preferred
- Proficiency using office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and printers and email
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media