This role will be based at a 200-person non-union chemical manufacturing plant located within commuting distance of Lexington, KY. A new plant manager was brought on about 18 months ago and he has been turning the site around, improving both the working environment as well as the culture within the plant. This role will be focused on supporting the facility’s three main production areas, doing troubleshooting and continuous improvement work. Additionally, this person will get involved with smaller capital projects ($20K-$100K). The facility has recently received an influx of capital and will be using that capital to upgrade the facility equipment and processing units. The units are PSM and cGMP regulated, with some areas being FDA regulated. The parent company is a publicly traded Fortune 500 manufacturer with facilities throughout the U.S. and around the World. This particular facility has a very high-level of demand for its products and also produces very high-margin products that meet their customers exacting standards.
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering required
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience out of paints, coatings, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, etc – must be some kind of a PSM-regulated manufacturing environment
- Should have done design through installation of small projects (~$20K+)
- Must enjoy more of a hands-on role, working in the plant, working with operators, etc.
- Major plus would be previous FDA/cGMP experience
- Plus for previous automation experience (PLCs or DCS)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media