$25 to $30 Per Hour
Our Minneapolis, MN food manufacturing client is looking to hire a Reliability Technician. The Reliability Technician will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Reliability Supervisor with continuous improvement activity within the facility. As the subject matter expert on various equipment, this position will assist supervisor in coaching all level of the team including operator and technician on equipment PM based standard work, lessons learned from failures, trained trainer activities, execution of Preventative, Predictive, Precision Mand Corrective Maintenance work on the area of expertise as needed to drive continuous OEE improvement action execution. They will complete root cause analysis using basic fishbone concepts to understand failure modes and make recommendation to improve preventative programs to prevent failures. Additionally, the Reliability Technician will work together with CI Engineer, Electrical, and PDM leads, Maintenance Reliability Supervisor, Corporate Engineering Team members and Maintenance Manager on improvement plans and strategies at regular meetings.
- Work with CI Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Corp Engineering Team members to develop, execute, and maintains continuous improvement plan i.e. OEE, Waste, Safety and Food Safety efforts.
- Supports team as SME/Troubleshooter and will be conducting trained trainer activities
- Act as backup lead or supervisor when required.
- Leads equipment reliability efforts on assigned team focused on key value stream or an area
- Build cross functional relationships with relevant stakeholders to understand current processes and associated challenges drive equipment reliability i.e. operator care
- Coordinates efforts with direct manager in identifying improvement opportunities within the plant and develops justifications to substantiate potential cost savings.
- Will leads team efforts in establishing and/or improving key performance indicators such as manufacturing S-max, MTBF, product quality, waste reduction, process performance, safety, and operating costs.
- Work with manager and maintenance planning team members to ensure performance management metrics aligned with CI activities reflecting improvement and sustainment.
- Assist manager in conducting Kaizen, A3 and 5 Why Events. Together with the manager, train and coach the maintenance team and all cross functional areas in the principles, methods, and applications such that CI is integrated into the culture.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect plant
- performance in OEE, waste, food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent combination of education, training and/or technical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in manufacturing technical field experience particularly in Cook, Fill and Packaging rotating equipment area expertise.
- Must have knowledge and practical application of Predictive Technologies and expertise in driving CI activities.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media