Multifamily Lead Superintendent
$100000 to $125000 Per Year
ABOUT THEM- Why You Should Work With THIS Company:
They have a plethora of award recognition & are a leader in the development of Class A multifamily housing within the Souteast. They are recognized as the one of the most active apartment developers in Austin, TX for multiple Years in a Row!
Their Company was the largest builder of new apartment construction in the TX / LA region in past years and continues growing strong in both their Dallas and Austin locations! They have 1000s of apartment units under construction & management with more projects under development & planning. They also have specialty divisions in commercial, senior housing, retail and renovation.
This Company is a regional developer / builder and property manager of Class A multifamily assets across the state and is the most active multifamily developer in Austin. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, this client has a 20-year history of successful developments throughout major TX/LA markets, The Company stands among the most active privately held real estate companies in the country. Their executive leadership team has an average of 155 years of comprehensive experience in multifamily developments – ranging from low-density garden apartments and mid- to high-density wrap and podium projects to student-living, senior-living housing and mixed-use high-rise developments. Their company offers investment management, pre-development, underwriting, marketing and asset management services as well as construction, financial and administrative services.
The Superintendent will manage daily operations onsite including the project staff and subcontractors in the Austin Tx area. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Must have several years of experience building Garden-Style OR Wrap/Podium type projects, from start up through completion.
- Preferred experience with cast-in-place and precast garage construction
- Prefer locally based candidates who are familiar with our local codes and have already worked with many of our local subcontractors.
- Extensive background checks performed on all employees
- Ipad provided for all field based employees. Superintendents also receive a computer.
• Work with other staff members to negotiate any changes with subcontractors
• Ensures compliance with company policies and safety procedures as well as contract plans and specifications
• Coordinate or assist with coordination of project activities with Company personnel
• Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required for review
• Meets with project personnel to discuss & provide technical advice and to resolve problems
• Responsible for and assisting with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation or the project: including safety, resources, performance, budget, scheduling, equipment management, quality, and risk analysis
• Manages the process to ensure that documented commitments made in the developmental phases of a project are implemented at the proper time
• Reviews and approves vendor pay estimates, material requests and invoices
• Draft, review and approve works and purchase / change orders
• Attends & directs project status meetings and assists in problem solving efforts
• Work with and be part of the estimating/bid process during project procurement phase
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by division and corporate management. Travel as required to attend, but not limited to, meetings, site visits, training, etc.
- MULTIFAMILY Construction Lead Superintendent Experience (Projects $40-60+MM)
- Wrap, Podium, Garden Style project experience
- Scheduling Expertise
- Excellent Communication skills
- Negotiating | Contracts skills
- Ability to work well with a team & manage multiple employees as needed
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Bachelor’s/Associates degree in Construction/Business Management preferred.
- 8+ years of construction superintendent experience in the MULTIFAMILY ground-up / new-construction industry
Summary of Position: Lead Superintendent
Industry: MULTIFAMILY New Apartment Construction
Project Size: $40-60+Mil. Apartment Complexes
Location: San Antonio, TX
(Not a Travel Position | must live in area or be willing to relocate)
Salary Range: $115-125,000/year salary + Bonus + Benefits
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media