Semiconductor Applications Engineering Leader
$160000 to $200000 Per Year
Semiconductor Applications Engineering Leader (160-200k)
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Semiconductor Applications Engineering Leader to work for an advanced technology manufacturer in the Santa Clara, California area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Stock Options and much more
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a High Technology Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets
- You get to work with both Semiconductors and Complete Power Systems that use vertical GaN - the future of Power Electronics
- The only early stage power systems company that has a Fab in the United States
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop high performance switching power supply demonstrations that are exceptional
- Write white papers, application notes, or articles about the power supplies and technology
- Attend industry conferences to talk about the technology
- Converse with customers about the technology and its benefits
- Create reports to show how these advanced technology products align with customer requirements as well as new application use cases
- Conduct device and system tests, performance optimizations, and characterization
- Interface with customers and the business team to understand market trends and customer needs to create product roadmaps
- Provide technical support and trainings to FAEs and customer engineers globally
- Work closely with customers, marketing, System Engineering, Design Engineering, Business Management, Sales, and our Field Applications organization
Education and Experience:
- MSEE or BSEE
- 10+ year of experience in working with switching power supplies including design and qualification of power supplies.
- Able to model and design power supplies and their critical components (i.e. controls, management, transformer, etc) as well as be familiar with testing requirements and methods of a power supply
- Strong ability to engage with customers and articulate the value proposition of products in power supply applications
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media