Plant Safety Environmental Manager
$90000 to $105000 Per Year
Plant Safety Manager
- Foods manufacturer with fantastic benefits, growth potential and stability are hiring for a Plant Safety Manager
- They are looking for Plant Safety Manager who is hands-on, forward-thinking, analytical and enjoys working in a very fast paced environment
- Full Relocation will be provided
- Act as a subject matter expert to develop and implement action plans, processes, and procedures to control environmental, safety & health risks.
- Coach all levels of personnel on critical skills, behaviors and techniques that build and sustain a Zero Harm culture.
- Develop, improve, and maintain EHS programs consistent with applicable regulatory standards (EPA, OSHA, DOT, etc.).
- Maintain an effective regulatory engagement system to foster positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators.
- Coordinates evaluate, develop, and conduct training.
- Organize and conduct studies sufficient to identify hazards, risks, and trends.
- Ensure emergency management programs are developed and maintained in a state of readiness for anticipated emergencies including hazards assessments, personnel training, equipment, and alerting systems. Responds to site emergencies.
- Perform Incident investigation and reporting; create and facilitate action plans; track and drive investigations to completion.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Maintain relevant ES&H records and documentation for training and inspections / audit.
- Support with the development of annual plans including goals, objectives, targets, training, audits, etc.
- Maintain awareness of federal, state and local environmental, safety, and health regulations.
- BS/BA in Occupational Safety & Health, environmental, chemistry, engineering, or an equivalent of 5+ years plant safety experience
- Must have manufacturing experience with experience working in a team environment with proven decision making and problem-solving skills.
- 2-5+ years of experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety role in a manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of rules, laws regulations associated with EHS
- Prefer chemical, foods or related manufacturing industries
- Professional ESH Certification (CSP, CEP, CHMM, etc.)
- ISO14001 internal auditor preferred
- Technical writing including development of technical documents, procedures, sampling plans, hazard/job analyses, and training presentations.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media