Mechanical Engineering Designer
$1 to $73000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Mechanical Engineering Designer opportunity is at a growing, custom conveyor machine manufacturer. The company is financially sound and did not experience a layoff due to COVID. Employees are valued here and as a result, employee stay long term. This location is new and the manufacturing environment is clean. All work is done in house. Employees are not bored here as conveyors are custom and the work is fast paced.
If it is of interest, the career path for this position could grow into a project management, sales or applications role. The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass:
- Taking custom conveyor machine projects and running with them
- Creatively designing custom conveyor machines in AutoCAD and Inventor
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of:
- Two or more years of conveyor design experience
- Rexnord Chain or Intralox Chain experience
- Solid geometry and trigonometry skills
- Possess the ability to work individually
- Possess good, detailed note taking and organizational skills
- Possess a can-do attitude
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media