RN PATIENT CARE MANAGER (HOME HEALTH)
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
We are recruiting for a full time Registered Nurse who will serve as a clinical leader for clinical staff in the hospice agency; as well as an alternate for the Executive Director if not available. The Patient Care Manager strives to assure regulatory compliance, clinical excellence, adherence to up-to-date Plans of care, and financial and administrative control of agency processes.
- Assist Executive Director with all patient care activities to ensure the delivery of safe, economical and efficient patient care which adheres to relevant standards of accepted nursing, regulatory, medical practice and payer source criteria.
- Assists Executive Director with employment of qualified personnel, verification of licensure or certification as required by law prior to employment and annually thereafter, and certifies and maintains records to support competency of all agency personnel.
- Assists Executive Director with formulation and maintenance of agency policy and procedure manuals that establish and support the highest possible quality of patient care, cost controls, quality assurance and mechanisms for disciplinary action for infractions.
- Assists Executive Director with supervision of the employee health program.
- Assists the Executive Director with assurance of compliance with local, state and federal laws and promotes the health and safety of staff and patients/families as well as the community through problem resolution, complaint investigation, refers impaired staff to appropriate authorities, provides in-services to staff to promote the health and safety of the patient, to familiarize staff with regulatory issues and agency policy and procedures.
- Assists Executive Director with orientation for agency personnel and collaborates with Executive Director on evaluation of agency personnel.
- Assists Executive Director with compliance of regularly scheduled continuing education for agency personnel.
- Assists Executive Director with oversight of care provided by staff promotes the health and safety of the patient.
- Assists Executive Director to validate that agency policies are enforced.
- Assists Executive Director with staff recruitment to ensure that adequate staffing is maintained
- Serves as a member of the Interdisciplinary Group, Quality Assurance Performance Improvement initiatives, Chart Audits and participates in strategic agency planning. Participates in QAPI plan and processes.
- Serves as liaison between agency personnel and administration.
- Provides patient care according to plan of care as ordered by the physician
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality
- Maintains personnel file, completes assigned LHC Connect modules, and completes applicable in-services.
- Current RN Licensure in state of Pennsylvania
- Current CPR
- Current driver's license with valid vehicle insurance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media