Lead Firmware Embedded Software Engineer
$1 to $95000 Per Year
This is a full-time, permanent Lead Firmware Embedded Software Engineer career opportunity at debt free industrial controls manufacturer that has never had a layoff. Sales have consistently grown between three to five percent annually. Whether it is for one component or an entire system; all hardware design, software development and manufacturing is done at the Madison area location. The company also provides Cloud services to customers.
The environment is flexible, casual and collaborative. Work is challenging and rewarding. Employees gain exposure to the growing product line and the entire product life cycle. This is a new position resulting from company growth. The position could eventually grow into a management role. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should be as follows:
- Designing and developing embedded firmware software for industrial automation controllers in C Language
- Working with a variety of employees
- Providing documentation as required
- Testing and debugging
- Meeting scheduled project deadlines
- Mentoring others
The background of successful candidates must include the following:
- Four or more years of experience developing embedded firmware for products in C language
- A four year degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- A residence within 40 minutes of Madison
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media