$22 to $28 Per Hour
- Family owned metals company located in Lombard, IL has expanded and need to hire a 1st shift maintenance mechanic
- If you enjoy working for a fast-paced operation, thrive on challenges and are excited about automation, and continuous improvement, then we want to hear from you.
- They offer great benefits, optional overtime and a place that people enjoy working at.
- Job is open due to a promotion and a recent plant expansion
- Local candidates only and sponsorship is not available
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Lead and be a member of projects and PM’s to ensure equipment is running efficiently
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting / problem solving activities and repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair all mechanical breakdowns, which includes pneumatics, pumps, hydraulics, presses, die cutters, sorters, packaging equipment, gears, sprockets, etc
- 1-5+ years of maintenance manufacturing experience. MUST HAVE manufacturing maintenance experience ideally from: metals, fabrication, cnc, machining or similar industry
- Military maintenance veterans preferred (would consider candidates directly from the military)
- Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and maintenance experience
- Mechanically inclined and enjoy fixing and solving problems.
- Experience with mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electric motors, pumps, valves, belts, chains, sprockets, bearings, pulley’s, gearboxes, conveyors, and able to learn complex equipment
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics preferred
- Experience with, welding, pipefitting, boilers, fabricating new parts and or HVAC is a plus
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to work for a stable organization
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media