Supply Chain Leader Logistics Project Manager
$1 to $66000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Supply Chain Leader Logistics Project Manager career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually is a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. The position would be great for an engineer that is not interested in doing design or engineering work. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Planning and running major supply chain projects
- Ensuring the purchasing department has materials for large manufacturing projects
- Working with the ERP system
- Managing materials
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- Two or more years of experience with supply chains, logistics or project management
- Two or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- An engineering, logistics, supply chain management or business degree
- Two years of experience meeting deadlines in a faced-paced work environment
- One year of experience utilizing ERP software
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media