This full-time, permanent, Molding Toolmaker career opportunity is at a diverse, custom manufacturing company. The company works with several Fortune 500 companies to produce plastic injection molded products. Quality is highly valued and ingrained in the company culture. The company is growing, promotes from within and believes in growing employees' careers and skills.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will encompass the following:
- Interpreting engineering drawings
- Utilizing a variety of measurement tools to make new tooling or change current tooling
- Repairing or replacing parts, tools or hardware
- Utilizing hand tools and tool room machines
- Working with a variety of employees
- Utilizing inspection equipment
- Mold and tool troubleshooting and maintenance
Candidates should have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Four years of tool making experience
- Two years of mold repair experience
- Plastic injection mold experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media