One of our clients is a global leader in addressable media solutions. They focus on 3 core areas to deliver a one-stop approach to their clients: cleaner data, customer privacy, and audience-focused optimization. Due to growth they are seeking to hire several key people to join their NYC Team. Initially the position will be based virtually and when it is safe it will be based full time out of their NYC Office.
In this role you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, buying and measuring media plans for a designated client with a focus on etail. You will also be responsible for the strategic and tactical development of each retail plan. You will work closely with client Strategy and Activation teams across Digital, Search, Social and Addressable channels to allow for holistic digital retail media function.
- Develops, presents, manages, and measures digital retail media programs and defines program objectives/strategies consistent with brand marketing objectives
- Helps to manage Search and Display Strategy and campaigns through managed service and in platform with approved retail partners
- Ensures strategic consistency across all elements of plan development and implementation
- Measures media performance at all stages to ensure original objectives and strategies are being met to client satisfaction
- Recommends targeted, innovative media vehicles consistent with media strategies
- Develops buying guidelines and supervises buying process and stewardship for media programs
- Oversees relationship with media partners and leads negotiation of media for specific programs
- Oversees both media & sales metrics evaluation and optimization recommendations
- Maintains relationships and sets client's expectations, ensuring timely creation & delivery of work
- Creates client ready materials and delivers client communications
- Knowledge sharing across all teams, open communication & provides leadership
- Identifies & builds functional expertise or knowledge in a relevant, unique & specific media area, including shopper media expertise
- Seeks out information to remain current on media trends
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of working experience required
- Agency and/or Digital Shopper media experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of digital media planning & planning with use of research tools and resources
- Experience with marketing and communications process required
- Proven experience in writing and presenting relevant information to client audience
- Can carry conversations with clients easily
- Management of team
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media