Electrical PLC Programmable Logic Controls Engineer
$1 to $100000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Electrical PLC Programmable Logic Controls Engineer is at a leader in their industry. Sales growth as been thirty percent for the past three years. The employer is incredibly employee friendly, family friendly and community friendly. The company prides itself on being a great place to work with freedom and no micro-management. Employees are highly valued and enjoy coming to work. Employee turnover is very rare. Benefits are by far the best in the industry.
There is very, very little service or repair work. Engineers here are never bored as they use their experience, knowledge and skills in a team environment to create the best solution. Career growth due to the company expansion allows employees tailor their careers to be on track to meet their aspirations.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Designing and developing controls programs from the ground up as everything done is from scratch
- Testing controls programs
- Working on projects within small teams of engineers
- Leading projects and/or designers
- Participating in defining project scope and project costs
- Participating in scheduling
- Supporting the controls program, if needed
The successful candidate will have a background that includes:
- A four year degree in Electrical Engineering or Controls Engineering
- Four or more years of controls experience with packaging and/or machine controls
- Three or more years of experience in the pulp and paper industry
- Two or more years of experience programming PLCs from scratch
- One or more years of Fanuc hardware experience
- One or more years of Allen-Bradley software programming experience
- One or more years of Rockwell FactoryTalk HMI programming experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10% to 20% of the time
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media