Software Developer with a TS/SCI FSP
Our client has a permanent position for a Software Developer with a TS/SCI FSP in the Baltimore area. Excellent Salary + Benefits! The Software Developer will design, modify, develop and implement software programming applications and components. They will also support and/or installs software applications and components.
- Extensive experienced programming with languages such as Java and tools/technology in the Java ecosystem.
- Some of the technology used heavily involves the Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JMS, MongoDB, Elastic Stack, Docker, and Linux.
- Design, code, test, and document Windows Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services.
- Create and deliver data-driven applications and reports.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing action plans and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies and software tools.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Implement and support new software.
- Must have a TS/SCI FSP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with light-weight and/or Agile, test-driven development methodologies.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle - requirements capture, analysis, design, testing implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media