Bilingual HR Manager - Distribution
HR Manager provides support and counsel to internal business partners and directly supervises onsite HR support team. HR Manager covers all aspects of HR support which includes employee relations, labor relations, talent management, recruitment, planning and performance management, compensation, benefits, training and development, and health and safety. Responsible for day-to-day application, communication, and implementation of human resources policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or Business-Related Field
- Minimum of 4 years Employee Relations and Labor Relations experience
- Thorough understanding of all HR related regulations and laws including but not limited to Title VII/ Civil Rights Act, FLSA, Workers Compensation, FMLA, PPACA and ADA
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience with high-volume non-exempt recruitment, conducting job fairs and the flexibility to effectively manage strict hiring timelines.
- Self-starter w/ ability to balance conflicting points of view, function effectively under pressure and demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness.
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems by leveraging business/HR knowledge and client relationships.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Excellent follow-up skills w/ability to follow-through to completion
- Effective communication, writing, grammar skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literate w/knowledge of MS Office product; specifically, Word, Excel, and Power. Knowledgeable of Ethics and Employee Relations Management Systems.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or related certificationHum
- 4+ years of high-volume Employee Relations experience
- 4+ years of Labor Relations experience with all varieties of LR and related HR issues with a tactical, hands-on approach and California Employment Law.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Manufacturing/Distribution Center environment
- 6+ years Human Resources experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamix AX or 365.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media