Project Portfolio Manager
We are currently seeking a Project Portfolio Manager with effective communication and organizational skills. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of a Portfolio Management Office for a large organization.
Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain thorough understanding of client needs and communicate those to the appropriate teams and organizations
- Develop and manage portfolio governance and processes
- Provide oversight and support to facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Quality assurance over program and project deliverables
- Develop, establish, and maintain standards and procedures for project management
- Submission and management of portfolio deliverables such as status, intake assets, health metrics and reports, project forecasts, etc.
- Measure, track, and evaluate health metrics and benefits at the portfolio level
- Coach and educate teams on portfolio management
Project Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Project and Portfolio Management
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Ability to work with difficult dynamics across multiple teams
- Experience and knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience working with government entities is desirable
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited four-year university or college.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired
US Citizen and Greencard Holders Only. Sponsorship not available with this position.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media