Maintenance Technician - Automotive
$52000 to $52000 Per Year
- Minimum of 2 years previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience troubleshooting three phase 480v electrical.
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs and controls.
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Able to read and understand Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic schematics.
- Able to work overtime with little notice.
- Basic computer skills: experience with CMMS system, basic Microsoft office applications.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment per schedule.
- Performs installation of new equipment.
- Exhibits skill with electrical troubleshooting, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, chillers, minor welding and fabrication, PLCs (Allen Bradley), drives, and other control devices.
- Completes scheduled safety tasks per Itemized Implementation Plans.
- Supports in the development of the 5s and SDP process.
- Able to operate forklift and boom lift.
- Assists in production related tasks and training as needed.
- Participates in maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Facility #1 (5 openings)
Rotating 12-hour (7p-7a)
Facility #2 (5 openings)
2nd shift would be 2:30p to 12:00a
3rd shift should be 10:30p to 8:00a
Must pass both drug screen and background prior to start.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media