Electrical Engineering Controls Engineering Designer
$50000 to $63000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Electrical Engineering Controls Engineering Designer opportunity is at a equipment and machine manufacturer that sets the worldwide industry quality standard. All products are engineered and built solely in the United States. Engineers here creatively design products to enhance and/or upgrade customer automation systems resulting in higher quality output or lower costs. The engineering staff has a reputation for being both highly skilled and innovative in product designs. Projects are highly diverse so the work is always interesting. The company is employee-friendly and family-friendly. The company offers generous benefits. Employees are able to leave at 3:00 pm on Fridays. The company promotes from within so there are many opportunities to grow in the company.
- Creating electronic control systems drawings and modifications in AutoCAD
- Designing to improve quality, lower costs or increase productivity for customers
- Putting design improvements in place
- Providing solutions to problems
- Handling design change orders
- A degree in engineering
- Two or more years of electrical design experience
- Two or more years of pneumatic design experience
- Electrical code knowledge
- Possess a solid work history
- Being a US citizen or green card holder
- Having a residence within a 45 minute drive
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media