PROGRAM SCHEDULER/ SCHEDULING ANALYST
$80000 to $90000 Per Year
- The Project Schedule Analyst has principal responsibility within the Engineering Organization for the integrity of integrated master schedules (IMS) and individual project schedules on assigned projects/programs.
- The scheduler will work as an integral part of the Program/Project Team assisting in creating, maintaining, and monitoring the project Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). Projects will range in size from half year/$220k to multi-year, multi-million dollar development programs.
- This position develops, validates, and maintains resource loaded schedules; prepares task performance analysis and associated reports, and creates schedule metrics.
- Direct interfacing to Program Managers and Project Team Members in analyzing cost/schedule performance especially on programs requiring Earned Value to estimate and maintain cost/schedule integration. Requires strong quantitative abilities, and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Leadership in coordinating various activities designed to ensure timely project milestone completion and in ensuring the development of a compliant IMS with internal processes and procedures.
- This position will require 25% onsite presence.
- Develop new project / program schedules for engineering projects within Tactical Communications.
- Engage with project teams on execution of project schedules including weekly updates, addressing risk, managing critical path, and driving completion on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 6+ Years of experience in program planning and control and/or scheduling work, business management, or program/project management, and earned value management.
- 4+ Years of prior work experience creating and/or maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and any Supporting Schedules on assigned projects/programs; creating and presenting project-level reports, presentations and deliverables that reflect risk and status to project teams, program management and senior management relating to the IMS.
- Aptitude for detailed work, data analysis and follow-up. Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in project controls of establishing baseline plans, managing/tracking plans, developing and presenting corrective action plans, mitigation strategies based on schedule risk assessment, critical path analysis, change management, and other business-related functions required to execute a project.
- Working knowledge of resource loaded scheduling and is an expert in the use of Microsoft Project 2019. Needs to be proficient with Microsoft Office.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Integrated Master Scheduling
Integrated Master Scheduling
5+ to 7 years experience
Direct Hire, Full Time
Excellent Competitive Benefits
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Located in a very diverse cultural region of New York State. Rochester NY highlights entertainment, restaurants, museums, universities, great hospital system and a diverse landscape for the nature enthusiast. Rochester region sits on the Erie Canal and on Lake Ontario with less than an hour drive to the beautiful Finger Lakes region. The Finger Lakes region is known for producing excellent wine, particularly for world-renowned Rieslings. Noted for its wine tours, the Finger Lakes Region is also host to a number of other tours including boat tours and food tours.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media