Plant Safety and Environmental Manager
$95000 to $100000 Per Year
*Must have working experience within a chemical, pharmaceutical or related chemical process plant. Focus is (70%) safety and (30%) environmental.
This is a critical and highly valued role at the company that will focus heavily on safety and health initiatives - building and driving new programs/systems, create & implement new training & related activities for the facility. This leadership position will also play a key role in standardizing their EHS systems enterprise-wide and proactively managing the long-term strategic direction of the EHS program.
Personality traits include a leader-coach mentality, change agent with a team-oriented focus.
Key Requirements include:
- 5+ years of plant safety experience with proven track record of cultural change success
- Chemical experience is required
- Accountable for rebuilding the safety culture, employee engagement and coaching / mentoring
- Environmental compliance experience such as permitting
- Bachelor of Science degree in Safety, Environmental or technical
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media