Senior Controls Engineer - Team Lead
Join this team as their Senior Controls Engineer and take the lead on delivering automation systems to Life Science and Pharma projects. Be the Team Lead on implementation, specification development and identifying customer requirements for automation solutions.
Important areas of experience for this position will include
- Architecting control systems from concept to implementation
- Working with industrial processes and machinery
- Detailing schematic documentation
- Programming controllers - Plc, DCS, DeltaV
- Programming HMI/SCADA
- Database development for historical system data capture
- Implementing/Commissioning control systems at client sites
- Project management experience for overseeing daily operations and project profit margins
Large system experience or exposure covering:
- Industrial networking for connecting control system components and instrumentation
- Wireless system design using protocols - Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Profinet
Controller languages for programming
- Ladder, Structured text, Sequential Function chart, VBA, .NET, SQL, Python etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Computer Science or equal experience
Travel: 25%Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media