Systems Engineer | Visual Systems
International company specializing in visual display systems is seeking a Systems Engineer. Our client offers a generous compensation package as well as health/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, flexible working hours and generous PTO.
- Design visual display system. Perform validation testing. Propose innovative techniques to solve design challenges. The design includes selection and positioning of projectors, screens, mirrors as well as electronic components and cabling.
- Ensure that the design, implementation and testing/verification of the system is within time, cost, specification & quality targets.
- Responsible for implementation. Specify test cases to verify the implementation against the specifications. Analyze test results and test plans with regards to functional coverage.
- Develop component/complex module level specifications from higher level specifications.
- Responsible for collecting and preparing documentation and reports.
- Guide team members in planning practices. Ensure that the given milestones are being achieved. Review test plans and quality reports, report problems on time if goals cannot be reached.
- Provide system design from marketing requirements into functional specifications in order to partition the product design into realizable assemblies.
- Make decisions concerning design alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineer/technical discipline
- (Master’s degree a plus)
Minimum Required Experience:
- 1+ years related engineering experience
- Experience with engineering for military, aerospace or automotive market a plus
- Experience with flight simulation devices a plus
- Experience in Visual display market (projectors, screen, monitors…) a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite, Visio
- Microsoft Windows
- Basics of 3D modelling software
- Requirement management tools
- Mathematical tools (eg Matlab, octave…)
- Scripting (eg VBA, python…)
- 3D representation
- Electronic/Optical Design
- Advanced technical skills i.e. Hardware design, Embedded software, Different software languages
- High level of intellectual affectivity and flexibility
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
This opportunity requires U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Status. There is no sponsorship offered.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media