Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep
$45000 to $55000 Per Year
The requirements for this position are 5+ years’ experience in a customer service role for a manufacturer, Ideally seeking someone with experience in automotive manufacturing industry.
- Timely response to customer inquiries: Answer questions in a timely, efficient and customer friendly manner.
- Help in producing standard proposals for the customer base.
- Thorough knowledge of departmental procedures and policies including: billing, statements, adjustments, product knowledge, installation service changes, disconnects,
trouble calls, updates to customer information, credit checks, and payments
- Thorough and efficient knowledge of current billing systems to include; the ability to
enter all work orders, billing, adjustments, updates to customer information, and account
- Thorough understanding of services including pricing, features, and benefits; Determining customer needs and matching service needs
- Understanding of specific automotive, commercial, and or medical sub contracting a
- Excellent communication skills, listening, paraphrasing, and customer education.
- Developing a positive and professional rapport with both internal and external
- Communicating areas of concern to departmental supervisors or managers.
- Appropriately refer information or customer inquiries to the correct department.
- Demonstrated experience in a position that requires independent action and follow up.
- Team oriented results and working within a team structure is a must.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media