Director of Quality
The Director of Quality is responsible for planning and directing the quality function for this manufacturing Organization. They will be responsible for assuring that the products manufactured, and services provided meet customer requirements. The Director of Quality will ensure that the Quality Systems are aligned with the corporate Quality System well as the ISO/9001 standard and other applicable quality standards and applicable customer specific requirements.
- Will lead the quality department and drive Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Provide technical, data analysis and root cause analysis expertise to teams.
- Accountable for compliance to customer specifications.
- Develop strategies to correct short term quality issues and make long term systemic improvements.
- Develop, execute, and analyze quality-reporting measures and suggest actions based on collected data.
- Report to management on quality issues and trends.
- Oversee internal, external, and supplier audits.
- Work cross-functionally across Operations, R&D, and other support departments.
- Ensures integrity of the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for corrective and preventative actions.
- Develops budget and monitor conformance to the plan.
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering.
- 8-10 years of experience working within a manufacturing facility in a Quality function.
- 5+ years of experience supervising or managing people.
- Quality Management System expertise (ISO 9001)
- Knowledge about quality tools & statistics.
- Knowledge and experience with APQP & PPAP.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media