Product Marketing Manager
Established company with a very good working culture that is part of the global leader in what they manufacture has a newly created opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager due to growth at their main location in the southern portion of upstate NY. In this role will be responsible for developing strategies, programs, and promotions for the company’s automation products and/or services to support solutions and support centers in the sale of the company’s products and/or services. Will work also across multiple disciplines to ensure that the company’s complete offering and value proposition are promoted and articulated with precision to the sales and industry channels. Travel which is primarily domestic may be needed up to 25%. There is a relocation package available as well as a bonus potential averaging at 7%.
- Bachelor degree required related to product marketing, product management, or product engineering with a Master related degree preferred
- Must have at least 6 years of experience that is broad in marketing, business, finance, or an analytical role
- Need proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are needed to negotiate and influence others in resolving difficult problems that can impact long term relationships with customers
- Knowledge that is in depth of principles, practices and procedures related to marketing, general business, product life cycle management, and finance / analysis
- High level of attention to detail as well as analytical skills to understand and interpret data that is complex
- Prefer automation experience bringing a product to market
- Material handling industry experience is a plus
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media