Mechanical Engineer - Machine Design
$85000 to $115000 Per Year
Come work for a company that doesn’t just speak about innovation; they engineer it. A place where you will get to work on and design best-in-class equipment and complete system solutions. If you’re a results oriented person, work well on a team, and want to work for a company that will help you reach your potential, then this is the job for you.
In this role, you will provide mechanical engineering support for current standard machinery, custom and legacy products, value engineering and provide sales support.
Important: Must have machine design experience in either packaging or machines that mix sticky substances like plastic, asphalt, dough, etc.
- Provide mechanical machine design which includes sizing and specifying all mechanical design components.
- Assemble complete and accurate Bills of Materials (BOMs) for the machine/system design
- Provide field service technicians remote support during system service calls, installation and commissioning.
- Provide on-site troubleshooting and startup support. This generally could result in 15-20% travel.
- Provide solutions for End of Life (EOL) components to support customer needs.
- Responsible for maintenance of technical documents.
- Assist the Applications Engineering and Equipment Product Managers during the scope phase of a potential project.
- Assist sales with custom design solutions and custom quote estimating.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar with a minimum of 3 years experience. A combination of an Associate's degree in a technical field and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Significant machine/mechanism design experience
- Ability to understand, design, and document pneumatic control systems
- Experience with technical documentation, including equipment manuals and bulletins
- Experience with equipment and plant layout design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, proficient in any 3D modeling applications (i.e., Solid Edge/Solid Works/Inventor)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple processes simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work In the USA without sponsorship, now or in the future
Competitive salary, benefit, paid time off and other ancillary benefits as well as a robust 401k Profit Sharing plan.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media