Software Sales - Enterprise (Remote)
Our client uses cutting-edge technology and beautifully designed interfaces to help predict and prevent trucking accidents and reduce driver turnover to ensure drivers get home safely each and every night. Their SaaS solutions are radically transforming the way in which the transportation industry manages safety through advanced Machine Learning (ML) and our driver management platform.
They believe that people do their best work while part of a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, professional development, and teamwork. Together, they can fulfill their mission to make our roads and highways safer for everyone.
Our client is committed to their mission, their customers, their teammates, and fostering a “work hard, play hard” culture.
In joining the team, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment headquartered in the heart of the technology boom within Pittsburgh, PA. Our client hires optimistic, results-oriented, innovative, and adaptable individuals with the desire to help their clients and one another succeed.
We are looking for highly motivated and results driven Sales Executives to grow our in-house sales team. Sales Executives are responsible for developing and closing new business in new enterprise accounts. While you will have support from Marketing and Customer Success Specialists, you should be able to build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful customer relationships from initial contacts to closed wins.
This role will also include talking to prospects and demoing our product, following trends, and learning about the competitive landscape, analyzing and optimizing the sales funnel, and initiating new sales conversations. Being resourceful, clever, persistent, empathetic, and organized will all be key to your success.
This role is critical to the success of the company and is viewed in that light. Our client offers strong compensation packages, paid travel expenses, autonomy, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
- Cultivate, develop, and close new customers on the safety software platform
- Identify opportunities for modular sales and create plans for up sale
- Create and deliver accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Sell benefits to prospects through product demos, events, and trade shows
- Collaborate and work with supporting team members
- Work closely with Customer Success, Engineering, and Support teams to ensure customers are satisfied and successful
- Work on any task and help solve problems when needed — be humble and scrappy!
- A minimum of 5-8 years of on-quota, enterprise software applications sales experience
- A history of selling into large, complex organizations
- Skilled at selling value propositions to each level of senior management and/or C-level executives
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Experience in lead generation or as a sales development representative
- Ability to think strategically and work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
- Willingness to travel and provide on-site product demos and meet with prospects
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Transportation software / SaaS software sales experience
- Experience working at a startup
The right candidate can be located ideally in the Eastern or Central time zone, and is expected to be available to periodically visit our headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
THINGS THAT MAKE THIS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching Funds
- Regular Company Outings and Events
- Kickstarter Company Breakfast every Monday / Company Lunch Every Friday
- A Dynamic and Supportive Environment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Be Part of a Small Team (to Start)— Which Translates To You Having A Big Personal Impact
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media