Construction Project Manager (Pharma Projects)
$100000 to $120000 Per Year
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager for a client in the Wilmington, DE a area. This is a direct hire position with benefits.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 3-10 years of proven and successful experience in the construction industry
- Experience in Pharma projects and GC environment is a required.
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with past successful project execution
- Ability and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution
- Working knowledge of construction
- Expert-level experience with computer operating systems
- Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media