Established and growing manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in a fast paced environment, developing analog and digital circuits, and related software/firmware, for implementing automated test equipment used in the aerospace industry. Coordinate with sales and marketing to ensure clear understanding of customer specifications and requirements. This position will generate all work product including requirements and design documents.
- Design, develop, integrate, and test hardware and embedded software for industrial testing systems.
- Coordinate with system engineers to ensure clear understanding of system specifications and requirements.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to a range of engineering projects.
- Carries out assignments, making minor adaptations and modifications to existing concepts to complete a product design and functions.
- Work with engineer team to complete complex projects.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to handle sensitive information
- Ability to perform productively as a member of a team
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to manage time and projects effectively.
- Analog and digital circuit design experience.
- Experience with embedded microprocessor programming using software development tools.
- Sense of urgency with project development timelines, and cost-consciousness with respect to manufactured product cost objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- US Citizen
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media