Structural Steel Component Engineering Designer Drafter
$1 to $54000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Structural Steel Component Engineering Designer Drafter career opportunity at a stable, employee-owned structural steel manufacturing company. Employees act like and are treated like owners. In spite of the pandemic, the company continues to grow. Employees tend to stay long-term as they are treated so well. There is so much demand for their products, engineering cannot keep up with sales orders. The successful candidate will be allowed to learn a lot and grow their skills. Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Creating standard and custom drawings for steel structures and components
- Utilizing AutoCAD for designing / drafting
The successful candidates background should include the following:
- An engineering design degree
- Two years of AutoCAD design experience
- An understanding of structural steel components
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media