Sr. HR Generalist
Sr. HR Generalist
Our Food client is seeking a HR Generalist to provide human resource service to meet customer business needs. This Generalist will be responsible for all human resources duties including recruiting, staffing, workday administration, employee relations and organizational services. This position reports to the Plant HR Manager.
- Support and advise employees, supervisors and managers regarding employee relations issues.
- Assist with employee investigations and resolution of employee concerns and issues.
- Responsible for Workers Compensation claims and Return to Work program.
- Manage and coordinate all recruiting/staffing efforts.
- Manage coordination of new hire processing/orientation for all hourly positions.
- Responsible for oversight of the CDL driver and LW Pool Driver qualification program.
- Conducts audits and ensures accurate recordkeeping.
- Track all personnel activities and responsible for HR statistics: turnover, applicants, new hires, transfers, promotions and terminations.
- Responsible for assisting with annual benefits enrollment along with wellness activities.
- Assist in training activities for employees.
- Serve as HR representative on assigned committees.
- Provide HR guidance and support to management.
- 5 years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- 2+ years experience working in the Agriculture, Farming, Orchard, Food or Beverage industries.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Business or a related field.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Strong understanding of Workers Compensation Claims and Return to Work Program.
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus but not required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media