Maintenance Manager - Injection Plastics
$75000 to $100000 Per Year
Maintenance Manager – Injection Plastics
$75-100K plus bonus
Our Blacksburg, Virginia manufacturing client is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager - Injection Molding Plastics. This Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, installation and improvement of injection mold and/or downstream equipment and support systems at the facility by directing, managing and developing all Maintenance department employees.
- Establish priorities for the maintenance function/department and work closely with the Plant Manager and HR Manager.
- Directly supervise the hourly maintenance works.
- Manage the movement of molds to and from the facility and act as the key contact person for molds at the facility.
- Responsible for tracking expenditures and labor costs to ensure compliance with plant and department budgets.
- Recommend and implement programs to eliminate identified problems, to improve labor utilization, upgrade facilities and reduce costs.
- Seek bids on construction, alteration and installed work as required.
- Responsible for development, implementation, improvement and compliance of preventative maintenance programs.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Federal, State and local health, safety, environmental and fire ordinances.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar degree preferred or equivalent experience in a Supervisory role.
- 5+ years industrial maintenance experience, preferably with injection or blow molding experience.
- Experience with Husky machines a plus!
- Must have good working knowledge of high production machinery and facilities.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret, read, analyze general business documents.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media